Friday 9 December 2011

Quick Look: Body Shop Delipscious Sheer Lip Colour in 06!

Just a little something quick I'd pulled out. I believe my mother bought this a little while ago from The Body Shop, it's their "Delipscious Sheer Lip Color" and this one is in 06 Sheer Grape.

There are 9 colors avalible in Singapore and the packaging has been revamped and currently has dots on the slim tube.

Paid: $S19.90
Quite the opposite of 'sheer', grape comes off as a coral brown color...



Bare lips!
Looks dark and maroon in the tube! There are bits of golden shimmer!
Swatched...a mid-tone coral brown color...it can be sheer or built up....

The color of these sheer lipsticks can definitely go from sheer to fairly opaque. It feel really moisturizing on the lips and glossy. This particular color 06 has golden shimmer.

This color is warm but not overly bright, I think it'd go nicely as part of an everyday look with simple eye liner or taupy eye make up. I'm not too sure about lasting ability although the very smooth texture makes me think that it's not a very long lasting product.

I think this shade would look lovely on tanned and darker skinned ladies, on a bare face it was a bit harsh for me. Will be returning this to mom as it suits her more than me. People who are interested in something quick, pigmented and moisturizing should consider these as they're also quite conveniently packaged.



Have you tried any lip products from The Body Shop? Lip tints or lipstick? Let me know?




Feel free to leave comments/questions! 
Thanks for stopping by!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...