Wednesday 14 March 2012

Blog update: 99th blog post! (Spaghetti, scallops, roasted greens!)

To celebrate my 99th blog post, here's what we had for dinner some weeks ago! Just one more to 100....



Thank you for anyone visiting, reading or following my blog! 


Pictures all in XL because delicious food must be seen in detail!

Delicious home cooked dinner! Pork steak, roasted greens, butter scallops and spaghetti!


My pan seared pork steak, marbled meat at its finest, juicy and tender!

Butter pan cooked scallops!

Pan roasted baby asparagus and blanched broccoli

Whole wheat spaghetti for mom...

Macaroni with a melted slice of cheese on my pasta!

All mixed up! Yum!



What are some yummy meals you've have recently?
 Pasta fan? Like your scallops? 
Let me know!




Feel free to comment! Thanks!







13 comments:

  1. you made me hungry!!!! lol.
    look so delicious! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it was excellent! Me loves scallops and pork! :p

      Delete
  2. I'm with Jade, I feel so hungry now!!!!!!!! Speaking of followers.. I am your newest :) hello xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai! Thanks for following! Glad you enjoyed the post :)

      Delete
  3. haha and before digging in you should scream like dumbledore: Let the fiest begin!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I must remember that for next time! thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment :) Love this food gnaam :)I'm following you now hope you follow me back kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcomed! :) I'll check yours out :)

      Delete
  5. Everything looks deliiiiicious!!! :OOO
    Congrats on your upoming 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the food looks delicious and so healthy! and congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! Yummy and fairly healthy! Its not difficult...the 100th should be soon! :))

      Delete
  7. this food seems sooo tasty :)
    great post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...