Thursday 5 April 2012

EOTD: Light brown with purple gel liner!


A quick EOTD (eye of the day) look...I tend to default to some kind of variation of this eye look when I want something 'stronger' when I go out. I find it so easy to do and so I just switch up the eyeshadows and color of liner!


Continue below for more photos and products used!
EOTD: Light brown and purple gel liner
EOTD: Light brown and purple gel liner


EOTD: Light brown and purple gel liner
EOTD: Light brown and purple gel liner


Products Used:

  • Eyeshadows from an older Lancome palette      The absolu voyage palette I reviewed here!
  • Purple gel liner (Berlin rocks) from Essence cosmetics                  Check out my Haul here!
  • Kate gel liner in BR-1 (brown) on lower lash line                                             Review here!
  • Kiss me Herione mascara  Check out my reviews of the long & curl or volume & curl versions!
  • Maybelline mineral concealer                                                                        Check out here!

At the time my skin was healing from break outs...BOO! Peeling!
Concealed!
Ta dah! Will always default to this look! Love how it's so simple!

6 comments:

  1. woohoo you look fierce! I think this look suits you well, it enhances your eyeshape ;D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, fierce, I like that! thanks! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome look! :) You're a pro at winged liner. I just realised we have the same sort of eye shape, we both have small-ish double eye lids, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use tape for the precise edge! I can't free hand that well on myself! yay! that's nice, it makes it easier for look idea when eye shape is more similar! :P

      Delete
  3. I like the way you did your liner! So much swag. :D I like how it's not too purple too! Nice and subtle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Swag, that's a smiffy way to put it! :)

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...