Monday 2 April 2012

Quick look: Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732! (swatches)





Here's one of the few Dior Addict lipglosses I have! I love them all! Marketed to be filled with hyaluronic acid to keep the lips hydrated and filled with reflective particles these are really one of the fancy lipglosses that live up to the hype.

Continue below for a quick review and swatches!

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732!
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732!

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732
Shade 732...just look that the magnificence of the dimension in the shimmer! The photo does no justice!
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732, swatched heavily on the left and lightly on the right.
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732...a scarlet coral with loads of golden/pink particles...
My bare lips
Wearing Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732
Wearing Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 732

Product!

For those unfamiliar with Dior Addict lipglosses they are really luxurious. They come in a range of shades and are all fairly pigmented, moisturizing and full of multi reflective shimmer particles that feel and look amazing on lips. 

This shade in particular just boosts the natural color of my lips as they are very pigmented already but the soft silky texture I really enjoy. These are great on their own for sheer to medium color depending on the shade and are a good addition over lipsticks/stains.

If you're a fan of moisturizing, glittery and smooth flawless super glossy lips this high end product would be a treat. 


Paid: $40 odd SGD (will amend price!) $28 USD (at sephora)

Recommend: Yes, if you have the extra I'd definitely pick one up in a shade you're sure you'll use!

Repurchase:Yup! But not in the near future, they are pricey! I'd love to throw my money at a quint sometime!

Bottom Line: Hydrating, fairly pigmented, glittery, smooth and great for layering these suckers are quite nice to have in your purse. The packaging is lovely as usual but if you're looking for long wearing stand alone lip products this may not be right for you.


Have you tried Dior Addict lipgloss? Any other products from Dior? Let me know!



Feel free to leave comments! Thanks!
















4 comments:

  1. OMG SO PRETTY!!
    but I am no fan of DIOR cosmetics :/ I dunno why I always have bad luck with them.
    I am saving for YSL Lip tint,which is a big HYPE right now, but it's retailed around 30€ so I'm holding back a little bit and keep telling myself I dont need a 30€ liptint . hope I'll win the battle against my impulsive side lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! I've heard much about its qualities and how it fades to a lovely stain after a while! It is very expensive but the packaging is just so impeccable if the product is good too I guess that can justify the splurge! Good luck with the 'battle'! :)

      Delete
  2. This shade looks so pretty on you! :D I haven't tried any of the Dior products just because they're so expensive...but they seem great for my first paycheck. ;D
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd definitely give the lipgloss and their eyeshadows a shot, the quality of these two products from them are really amazing :)

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...