Wednesday 27 March 2013

Quick look: The Faceshop Face it crackle polish in BK 901!

Crackle crackle! I've always been fascinated by crackle and magnetic polishes! I've actually got plenty of polishes and have worn all of them at some point but I never really do nail posts!

Continue below for the quick look!

The Face Shop Face it Crackle Collection polish in BK901 Black!

Layered the crackle coat over Sally Hansen 280 Marine Scene
The Face Shop Face it Crackle Collection polish in BK901 Black!
The Face Shop Face it Crackle Collection polish in BK901 Black!
Shades on: Sally Hansen Instadri in Jumpin' Jade, Sally Hansen Xtreme wear 280 Marine Scene, Essence color & go 77 in style

The crackle coat like many has a matte finish, the brush is just nice and I just need to apply one coat to get the right spread across the entire nail. Sometimes I'd blow on the nail to make the crackle spread out more when drying. There's nothing special about this formula except that it's my first plain black crackle polish!

Paid: $10.90 SGD or ($8.70 US)


Do you crackle polish coats? 
Just black or colored? 
let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love the black crackle coats on blue shade. Beautiful effect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love crackle polishes as I love seeing how lovely it looks after cracking ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour combination is reallly nice. I haven't been that keen on the cracked nails effect before but this is really nice.

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crackle polishes are fun - I think black is still the best colour. I remember when the OPI Black Shatter came out as part of the Katy Perry collection, it was so coveted! I prefer to add a top coat to make it glossy since it dries matte. Lovely base colour too :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...