Thursday 19 June 2014

Genie Green eyes with Urban Decay's Deluxe shadow box!

Green eyes with Urban Decay! For those who don't know I'm a huge fan of cool tones, I love greens, blues and purples for colorful eye looks! Having received the very beautiful and colorful Urban Decay Deluxe shadow box in a beauty swap with Pam from Jade in the Palace I knew that there would be many looks following! Here I used the green shade from the kit to do this look!

Continue below for the look!
Genie Green eyes using Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadows, Catrice and Bourjois eyeliner!
Paired the green eye with a bronzy peach cheek! Perfect for summer!
My bare skin! I've got darkness beneath the eyes and very dry lips!
With my lioele BB cream and powder on! No need for concealer because it's so pigmented!
Base products used are Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream and 17 Super Fine foundation powder in Nude!
Bold genie green eyes! Using Bourjois Clubbing waterproof eyeliner in 43 Green Insomniak in the waterline! (My review here!)
Eyeshadows used: Urban Decay scratched on the inner corner, Grafitti on the lid, Catrice 640 Don't touch my Mosserati in the outer V and crease, Kate medium brown color from Gradical palette, theBalm Mary-lou highlighter on the under brow!
Products used: Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream, Biore UV Aqua mousse, Maybelline color tattoo in Edgy Emerald, Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow palette, 17 Super Fine foundation powder, theBalm Mary-lou manizer highlighter, Kate Gradical eyes, Revlon matte (for brows), Catrice eye color in 640 Don't Touch My Mosserati, Perfect Black Pen eyeliner, Bourjois Clubbing waterproof eyeliner in 43 Green Insomniak, K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner, Kiss me Heroine make up mascara in Long & curl!
Two shades of blush from my Zoeva Sun Power blush palette! I used them mixed together!

Using the very awesome Urban Decay Deluxe shadow palette! Gifted to me from Pam from Jade in the Palace blog!
Absolutely love the bright green and the mossy deep green together!
A super simple wearable green look with a pop in the waterline! Bare lips and some fresh peachy bronze cheeks!
What do you think of my green eyes with 'Graffiti'?
Wearing any colors this summer?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. Another pretty look! I swear you look good in all colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty ! I love the combo you did . It's been a very long time since i pulled out my own Deluxe palette ... shame on me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this green shade looks so lovely on your eyes! It definitely matches your brown eyes and I love the color in general ;) I wish I was better at doing my eye makeup! Yours looks always flawless :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, as always! Love how those colors look on you! I've been wanting to try Lioele products for awhile now, I've just been terrified of choosing a foundation shade online!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! and that bb cream is not playing around! where/how did you get it? online? great post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, stunning look my doll,this green shade looks so pretty on your eyes! It definitely matches your brown eyes ! You skin looks always flawless with just a BB cream... Yours looks always flawless :) Love, love this beautiful makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this palette and I don't give it enough love! Definitely need to try this look out because it's surprisingly wearable! You look gorgeous as always ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frickin STUNNING! SERIOUS ENVY OVER THAT BLUSH SHADE. I doubt I've ever have access to that blush palette, but it sounds so frickin convenient and THAT BLUSH SHADE IS SIMPLY LOVE. *-*
    (brb blush boner)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOD SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your blending skills - please give me some Shar!!! :'( I beg of you!
    Frikkin fantastic eye look!! ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this :D
    Dang, girl! Your bare face :O Your skin is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is absolutely gorgeous and your makeup is flawless! I am in love with that winged eye, need that liner!

    Michelle | A Lovely Allure

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your eye looks, this one just looks beautiful. I love the pop of green colour.

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...