Thursday 1 December 2016

Date night: Teal smokey eyes and thin crust pizzas at Alt Pizza!

Date night with pizza! For those who didn't know pizza isn't a 'cheap' food here in Singapore...not at all! Even take away pizza meals for 2 could buy you a casual restaurant meal. That plus considering the huge variety of local foods in Singapore being available very cheaply at hawker center and food courts, pizza isn't eaten very often by most folk here. Pizza companies and authentic Italian pizza places have grown in numbers the last many years and it's very easy to find places all over Singapore making pizza properly and in different styles too!

My boyfriend had tried a pizza joint called "Alt Pizza" which his family sometime ago and with his recommendation we headed there for dinner!

Continue below for the date night and my look!
Date night: Teal smokey eyes and thin crust pizzas at Alt Pizza!
Smokey teal eyes with Colourpop and Urban Decay!
Smokey teal eyes with Colourpop and Urban Decay!
Smokey teal eyes with Colourpop and Urban Decay! My favorite type of blue is a deep navy or teal!
Smokey teal eyes with Colourpop and Urban Decay! A taupe lipstick on my lips from L'oreal although it's not very taupey on my rosy lips!
Alt Pizza at Suntec City! We hadn't visited Suntec City which is one of the biggest malls in Singapore. Much of it has been renovated the last few years and it's so new now!
I had the Alpha Lima Tango pizza which had smoked hickory bbq sauce, smoked cheddar, wagyu short rib meatballs and red onions
I absolutely loved the sweet, smokey bbq sauce and the meatballs were so tender and delicious! I was so glad I chose this!
My boyfriend had the Dangerous Diego which had chorizo, manchego, onions, peppers, paprika and garlic oil! This tasted very traditional and savory. We both loved our own pizzas more than the other's.
After dinner we walked into Toys R Us and I just couldn't get my eyes off all the play dough sets! Omg, so many options and amazing sets that were no available when I was a child!
Even more awesome play dough sets! Desserts, sushi, fast food and more!
The original play doh and the huge range of products they now carry!
Lastly I ALMOST BOUGHT THIS! A plastic bag of 130 pieces of plastic foods!!! I loved these when I was younger and might actually go and get this one of these days!

When was the last time you went for a pizza night?
Are you a lover of teals like me?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. those pizza looks delicious! literally drooling right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect wing on the sweetest face!!! You are too cute babe! I still have never been to Singapore but I do hear that food is expensive! Especially with the way I eat, holy moly I need to start saving up now to make it your way by next Winter! ;D

    Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back soon!

    Xx- Julie | Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...