Thursday 15 December 2016

The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

Deadly Sins! What sins are you guilty of? Beauty sins is what's up for today's blog post! I've been wanting to do Tags every now and then and this one has been on my radar for a bit. Browsing online I've noticed two versions for this where a few questions are different so I've gone with a mix replacing two questions from one version with those from the other as I didn't find them as relevant.

This tag tackles the 7 biblical sins which are greed, wrath, gluttony, sloth, pride, lust and envy with beauty related questions! It's nice to do things like this once in a while so I hope everyone enjoys reading my answers to this tag!

Continue below for my answers to the tag!

The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag! Photo source here!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

The most inexpensive thing I've had would have to be an essence single shadow which was only $3.50! Both Catrice and Essence cosmetics  carry a wide range of crazy affordable products from $2 to $20+ which was unheard of before they entered Singapore's market a few years ago.

All the glorious super affordable cosmetics from Essence! Photo source here!
The most expensive beauty item would have to be my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush. I'm usually the last one to buy things when they first come out, however when I found out the Ambient Lighting Blush was available on a very popular online beauty retail site locally I took the plunge and spent $85. About a year later Hourglass entered Sephora in Singapore and the blush retails for only $59 in store. *sad face*

This beauty cost me $85 SGD...painful and it's gorgeous but I sort of do wish I had picked a color I'd use more.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Lipgloss! It's one of the first products I've used and I love a pretty glossy lip but I absolutely hate getting hair stuck on my lips and I also hate how many glosses feel after they've worn off and gather in the corners and form that oh so unattractive "line"!
Ya'll all know the feeling! Photo source here!
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Firstly a couple yummy smelly lip glosses come to mind but then I remember that I actually have a lip balm that smells like vanilla cupcakes and also TASTE LIKE IT TOO! The best part is that it's super rich with a thin texture and really heals the lips.

This Tokko Milk Lip Balm literally taste like vanilla cake...it's amazing!
 4. SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?

Highlight and contour products are the two things I almost never use because I just can't be bothered! I know there's a huge group of girls who wouldn't leave the house without either and although I know a tad of contouring does look great I don't bother unless I'm doing a look for an occasion!

All the amazing illusions highlighting and contouring can do...and I can't be bothered! Photo source here!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product give you the most self confidence?

Mascara! Specifically my holy grail Japanese mascara from Kiss Me Heroine that's waterproof, super black, thickening, lengthening and defining! It's an all in one that has yet to be beat by any other mascara I've tried! If you had asked me when I was 16, I would have said pressed powder as my oily skin was my biggest concern but now I just need a heavy coat of mascara and I feel a lot prettier!

Kiss Me Heroine Make Up Volume & Curl Super Waterproof! 

6. LUST: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?

Anything from Tom Ford or Burberry Beauty! I would love to try an eyeshadow quad, especially Orchid Haze or a powder blush!

Shimmery, rich, pink-toned and neutral...oh Orchid Haze is love! Photo source here!
7. ENVY: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?

 This took me a hot second to think about because the things that I tend not to do or use are simply because I'm inexperienced or don't care for them...but the nude matte lips trend is one that I can't seem to pull off! I've yet to find a shade that looks right on me and the last two I've tried were a let down. One being too deep and grey and the other being a tad pale AND clashing with my skin tone!

Matte nude lips! It seems so effortless and gorgeous on everyone but I've yet to find one for me! Photo source here!

Ta-dah! There we go, one more tag down and it was a short and fun one! I really hope everyone had fun reading my answers and I think tags are a nice thing to have on a blog now and then! Please feel free to do this tag too! It's a really fun one!


Here is the list of questions for The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product give you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
7. ENVY: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?


 Please feel free to comment!
Thank you! 
  

5 comments:

  1. Great article dear, I enjoy this post really. Have a great day honey <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colourful treats & tags! Have a wonderful week, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a love/hate relationship with lipgloss! Haha! I have the same exact reason plus the fact that it doesn't last as long. :P Love this article, I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative, the post is amazing was so much fun to read :) And by the way, I love Essence cosmetics <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to do this tag soon ^-^ the questions looks so interesting! I love Hourglass blush, so expensive but so good quality!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...